Talent competition, ‘[email protected]’, open for auditions now until 19 February
Stand a chance to win a share of RM6000 in cash prizes
- Talented Malaysians stand a chance to take home their share of cash prizes worth RM6000 in ‘[email protected]’, a RAAGA talent competition, now open for auditions until 19 February 2021.
- Interested contestants can audition via their personal Instagram accounts, which must be set to public during the contest period.
- To participate, contestants must post a one-minute video of themselves performing as a pair, showcasing their special talents which include singing, dancing, acting, standup comedy and more. The performance must be to a song selected from the RAAGA website. When uploading the video on their Instagram account, contestants must use the hashtag #jodiatraaga and tag @raaga.my in the caption.
- From the submissions received, ten shortlisted contestants will be selected and posted on the RAAGA website where all Malaysians can cast their votes for their favourite videos from 22 to 26 February 2021, to shortlist the top 5 talented pairs.
- Subsequently, these top 5 shortlisted candidates will face another round of voting from 1 to 7 March, and will compete amongst each other in the Grand Finale on 6 March which will be streamed live on the RAAGA Facebook page.
- Top 3 successful contestants of ‘[email protected]’ will take home a total of RM6000 in cash prizes: with the RM3000 for the 1st place prize, RM2000 for 2nd place, and RM1000 for the 3rd place.