Stream ‘That 20’s Show with Keanu Azman’ on SYOK for real-life inspiration from popular local personalities!
A SYOKcast series about the realities of being a Malaysian millennial. Click HERE to listen now.
ABOUT ‘THAT 20’s SHOW WITH KEANU AZMAN’
Malaysians can stream ‘That 20’s Show with Keanu Azman’, a local SYOKcast (podcast) series for real-life conversations and perspectives about how to manoeuvre through challenges one may face in their 20’s, with popular local personalities including Bil Musa, Dina Nadzir, Mark O’dea, Razif Hashim, Nadia Nash, Adam C and more.
Hosted by HITZ announcer, Keanu Azman, he takes listeners through down-to-earth and entertaining discussions about many personal struggles faced by guests in their 20’s including their careers, education, social media, relationships, family, success, life lessons, and many more with the aim of inspiring listeners in handling the situations they may be facing in their own lives.
New episodes are available every Tuesday on the SYOK app or online. The current list of episodes are as follows.
- Episode 1: Uyaina Arshad Cried On Set?
- Episode 2: Razif Hashim Was A Possessive Boyfriend
- Episode 3: Adam C Was Told He Won`t Make It
- Episode 4: Bil Musa Had A Heartbreaking Friendship Fallout
- Episode 5: Nadia Nash Had A “Bye Social Media” Phase
- Episode 6: Mark O`dea Is The Most Passionate Man In His 20’s
- Episode 7: Dina Nadzir Was Depressed From Love For 5 Years
- Episode 8: Hanie & Nasri’s Take On Traveling In Your 20’s
Stream online or download the free SYOK app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and enjoy 25 radio brands, podcasts, videos, and more!