Astro Structured Internship Programme is a structured and robust programme for undergraduate Malaysian and International students who are currently pursuing their first degree / diploma in institutions of higher learning in Malaysia. This programme has a structured framework for students to experience hands-on job training, whilst being immersed in classroom-style training programmes which will enhance their skills. Students will gain experience and knowledge related to their field of study, which will increase their employability rate upon completion of their studies.
Astro Structured Internship Programme is open to all eligible students (particularly those in their final year, final semester) both from public and private institutions of higher learning. There are four (4) intakes per year;
- Malaysian and International students enrolled in Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma programme with institutions of higher learning in Malaysia (priority will be given to Malaysian students pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree).
- Open to first year to final year students, priority will be given to final year students.
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0 and above, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2.5 months (10 weeks) duration for internship placement, exclusions are made based on student’s circumstances.
- In line with the Structured Internship Programme by TalentCorp.