THE 2014 ASTRO SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
Education can transform and inspire people into shaping and building a greater future for themselves, their families, their community and ultimately our country. It is with this firm belief that we established the Astro Scholarship Award.
Eligibility criteria for the 2014 Astro Scholarship Award :-
- Malaysian Citizen.
- No more than 21 years of age at the time of application.
- Proven active participation and in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities.
- Must not be bonded by any other companies/institutions.
- Must be willing to be bonded with Astro.
- Obtained conditional or unconditional admission to pursue an undergraduate degree at renowned local or foreign universities.
- Consistent and outstanding academic results. The minimum academic results required are:
- SPM – 8As
- O-Level – 8As
- A-Level – 4As
- STPM – 4As
- Australian TER SAM/ AUSMAT (Minimum 90.0)
- Local Matriculation/Diploma (CGPA at least 3.5)
- Forecast results are accepted for A-Level students currently completing at A2 level.
- Be certified medically fit by Astro’s panel doctors upon being shortlisted for the scholarship award.
- Free from any criminal records and any serious misconduct in any school or institution of learning.
- Applicants have to be physically present in Malaysia in order to attend the Second Assessment.
Deadline for submission of applications is 16 April 2014
For further queries, kindly contact us at email@example.com